Emperor's Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RULE!!!

4 posters

Go down

NEW RULE!!! Empty NEW RULE!!!

Post  Admin Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 pm

As you all know I'm not too heavy with rules, hell we barely have any but I've thought of a new (and invaluable strategy) that I would like to form as a rule for tournament games.

SPIES!

Every enemy should have one or two or our spies in them on military sabotage (in provinces they wouldn't expect) that we keep migrating to minimize chance of capture.

Why?

To reveal their armies. Whenever we reveal their armies we should take a screenshot and post it in the appropriate game.

Thoughts? If the idea isn't universally liked we can put it up to a vote, but I hope this seems like common sense.

Advantages: Lots of intel and the chance to do some damage.
Disadvantage: Will cost a moderate amount of money.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://llef.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEW RULE!!! Empty Re: NEW RULE!!!

Post  Zabralkan Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 pm

I completely agree. Each one should have 2 spies defending and 2 in military, and announce it so that we don't have 4 spies in the same country.

Zabralkan

Back to top Go down

NEW RULE!!! Empty Migration

Post  Zeek33 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm

I already do this (with 1 spy) but I believe only migrate when you actually do some damage. They won't know you're there if you don't destroy something of theirs.

Zeek33

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

Zeek33 wrote:I already do this (with 1 spy) but I believe only migrate when you actually do some damage. They won't know you're there if you don't destroy something of theirs.

True, true, true. I agree 100%, but it doesn't really matter. As long as you move when they've been spotted that is what matters most.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alexandermrgn Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 am

Should we have it coordinated that there's always 1 or 2 of us with something on the factories, since those are worth potentially losing a spy over in terms of delaying production/ damaging the factory.

alexandermrgn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm

alexandermrgn wrote:Should we have it coordinated that there's always 1 or 2 of us with something on the factories, since those are worth potentially losing a spy over in terms of delaying production/ damaging the factory.

*Nods* If you have the money, go for it. However if it is the difference between building two (even one) of your own arty and recruiting a spy... well we all have common sense so I'm sure you see my point.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down